Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Ulusaba Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Solo, Couple/Romantic
Ulusaba Game Reserve – safari home of world famous Sir Richard Branson, as well as home to an extensive and exciting collection of birds, mammals, reptiles, and African flora of the type only found in this vegetation-rich area.
Decked out with world class equipment and facilities, guests have a lodge of the highest quality at their disposal. Get back from an exciting drive out in the dusty air adjacent to the Kruger National Park and enjoy being pampered at one of the reserve’s fabulous health spas, or bound around a tennis court in the sepia glow of the setting sun.
Cliff Lodge is comprised of two extremely private and exclusive luxury suites, positioned within sight of the main house lodge and bathed in the bushveld ambience of this exquisite estate. With its gorgeous views of the bush, spacious airy rooms, luxury facilities, and charming staff, Cliff Lodge is a wonderful slice of the greater Ulusaba.
Cliff Lodge offers accommodation in two separate lodge facilities:
Lodge One accommodates three adults and two children, with en suite bathrooms, bar, fireplace, separate kitchen and a private dining area, DVD player and television with a selection of DVDs, and a Nintendo Wii. The lodge also comes with a pair of binoculars. All this is complemented by a gorgeous outdoor deck, swimming pool, and braai (barbecue) area, as well as a small spa and gym.
Lodge Two accommodates two adults and two children, with an en suite bathroom, DVD player and television with a selection of DVDs, fireplace, and binoculars.
Guests should note that Cliff lodge can be booked as either private accommodation, or in conjunction with the accommodation at Rock Lodge.
• O R Tambo Johannesburg International – Hoedspruit
• Cape Town International – Hoedspruit
• Transfers to lodge are available
• Charter Flights
• Private charters on request
• Helicopter transfers on request
• Privately owned aircrafts
• Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
• From Johannesburg:
• Take the N4 / N12 to Nelspruit
• Follow the R40 from Nelspruit through White River to Hazyview
• As you approach Hazyview there is a T-junction
• Turn left at this junction
• This road will take you into Hazyview Town
• Carry on straight through the first set of traffic lights
• At the intersection with the second set of traffic lights, there will be a signpost that reads Paul Kruger Gate
• At this signpost, turn right. This road is the R536.
• After 32km you will see a signpost for Ulusaba on your left
• Follow the gravel road and signposts for Ulusaba to Newington Gate, which is where you will enter the Sabi Sand Reserve
&bull ;You will pay an entrance fee of R160 per vehicle and R40 per person. Entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation (Prices are subject to change)
• Once through Newington Gate, follow all signposts to Ulusaba
• You will travel for approximately 17km after entering Newington Gate
GPS: -24.7924 (latitude), 31.3687 (longitude)
|02 Jan 2014 – 21 Dec 2014|
|02 Jan 2014 – 21 Dec 2014|
The price includes accommodation at a beautiful lodge, all meals and beverages including top quality wine and fine champagne. Twice daily game drives, a daily walking safari, informative talks on flora, fauna and conservation; tennis court with a view. Fully equipped gym, laundry services, business facilities, free wifi, an observatory and a wine cellar with an outdoor dining area.
Looking for the best Kruger National Park self-catering & Luxury Lodges deals?
& receive free premium gifts