Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Singita Kruger National Park–>Kruger Park Private Concessions
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Solo, Couple/Romantic, Family
Singita Sweni Lodge lies on the banks of the meandering Sweni River, in the secluded eastern reaches of the Kruger National Park. The majestic Lebombo Mountains run across this remote wilderness area renowned for its lion prides. Situated in riverine forest and elevated on stilted timber decks, Sweni’s dark wood structures and shades of green blend harmoniously with the landscape. Sweni Lodge offers guests the quintessential African safari, accompanied by flawless service.
The Kruger National Park is the largest game reserve in South Africa, covering almost two million hectares. The diversity of ecosystems spanned by the Park is home to an astounding array of wildlife and birds.
Singita Sweni & Ebony Lodge Combination
Free Flights and One Free Night – Between Kruger and Sabi Sand
Book a combination of 2 nights at Singita Sweni and 2 nights at Singita Ebony and ONE flight per
person, between the lodges and ONE free Night is included
Minimum four nights stay
Valid until 19 December 2014 excluding 16 December 2013 – 06 January 2014
Lush trees shade the six luxurious suites of Singita Sweni, carefully sited for tranquil seclusion along the banks of the river. Full-length glass walls allow for unparalleled views of the riverine forest, and the textures and colours of the décor echo the landscape. Each elevated suite boasts a full en-suite bathroom with additional outdoor shower. The spacious living area flows out to an expansive timber deck with a day bed – a magical space to spend the night under the silver-speckled skies with the sounds of the wild to lull you to sleep.
Recommended route from Johannesburg:
• N12/N4 to Nelspruit.
• R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger gate.
• After 36 km, pass Lisbon Store, then turn left onto gravel road.
• Pay R160 per vehicle (ZAR) for vehicle entrance fee and R40 per person (subject to change).
• Enter Sabi Sand Reserve at Shaw’s Gate. Follow Singita signs to lodge (approximately 28 km).
• Federal Air offers a daily return flight direct to Singita Sabi Sand from Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport.
• There are daily scheduled flights currently operated by SA Airlink into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA), situated between Nelspruit and White River.
• Federal Air provides air transfers to and from KMIA and Singita Sabi Sand.
• Download Federal Air’s flight schedules and rates for further details.
• Private air charters are also available, on request.
• Pilots are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124.8 MHz.
• Runway: 01/19
• Transfers to lodge are available
GPS: -24.786400 (latitude) and 31.423800 (longitude)
|01 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2014|
The price includes accommodation, all meals and beverages, premium wines, spirits and liqueurs; laundry services, twice daily open Land Rover safaris, mountain biking safaris – accompanied by experienced guides and trackers. Return transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges.
Looking for the best Kruger National Park self-catering & Luxury Lodges deals?
& receive free premium gifts