Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Exeter Private Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Solo, Couple/Romantic, Family
The 65 000 hectare Exeter Private Game Reserve hugs the western bank of the Sand River, close to the Kruger National Park border. World renowned, and fashioned around an experience of “the Africa of old”, this reserve maintains high standards of comfort and luxury. It is known internationally for its diversity of wildlife – from Big Five sightings to endangered wild dog.
With its luxurious overtones and colonial air, Kirkman’s Kamp creates an atmosphere where guests can surround themselves in the style and accommodation of an era long since past. Constructed in the early 1920’s, Kirkmans Kamp retains a sense of homestead-era hospitality and authentic wildlife adventure found in very few places today.
Pay 4500 per person sharing, thats a 33% discount and a saving of R1500
Valid until the 31 December 2014
Terms and conditions:
Minimum stay of 4 nights required
Accommodation at Kirkman’s Kamp is provided in a series of eighteen guest cottages, all with amazing riverside and bush views from private verandas, and en-suite bathrooms with ball-and-claw baths and separate showers.
• From Johannesburg or Pretoria:
• From Johannesburg, take the N12 highway and from Pretoria take the N4 highway to eMalahleni (Witbank).
• Just before eMalahleni (Witbank), the N12 joins the N4 highway.
• Continue on the N4 to Nelspruit.
• Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• At Hazyview turn right onto the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate.
• After 34kms look out for signs indicating the private game lodges on the left hand side of the road.
• Turn left onto gravel road (sign posted), travel approx 8.6 km.
• Follow signs for Mala Mala to Kirkman’s Kamp.
• You will be required to pay a cash entrance fee of approx. R160 per vehicle and R40 per person. The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation. (Prices are subject to change)
• O R Tambo Johannesburg International – Hoedspruit
• Cape Town International – Hoedspruit
• Transfers to lodge are available
• Private charters on request
GPS: -24.9359 (latitude), 31.5640 (longitude)
|01 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2014|
The price includes accommodation, three meals per day, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers; teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities, an hour nature walks accompanioed by experienced armed trackers, emergency medical evacuation insurance, and transfers to and from the lodge airstrip.
Looking for the best Kruger National Park self-catering & Luxury Lodges deals?
& receive free premium gifts