Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Exeter Private Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Solo, Couple/Romantic, Family
The Exeter Dulini Lodge is Sabi Sands Game Reserve’s “elegant engine that could” – with fine game viewing opportunities, understated and serene accommodation, and shaded viewing areas from which to watch the magical scenes of the Sabi Sands unfold around you, this is a truly a safari experience to write home about.
Accommodation at Dulini boasts beautiful decor and stunning views, as well as attractive shaded decks from which to view the area’s big five populations, or snap easy shots of the more-than-300 strong bird population. A trip to Dulini is made memorable for the striking scenery in which the lodge makes its home.
Accommodation at Dulini Lodge takes the form of six stone cottages, complete with air conditioning, plunge pools, and ensuite bathrooms and outdoor showers, as well as gorgeous decks.
• From Johannesburg
• Take the N12 highway and from Pretoria take the N4 highway to eMalahleni (Witbank)
• Just before eMalahleni (Witbank), the N12 joins the N4 highway
• Continue on the N4 to Mbombela (Nelspruit)
• Take the R40 from Mbombela (Nelspruit) to Hazyview
• At Hazyview turn right onto the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate
• After 34kms look out for signs indicating the private game lodges on the left hand side of the road
• Turn left onto gravel road where indicated Exeter Game Reserve Lodges, travel approximately 3.5km you will pass a school on your left
• Turn left at the signpost. Drive another 1km to Newington Gate
• Pay R160 per vehicle anf R40 per person entrance fee at the Newington gate – cash only. These rates can only be confirmed at time of reservation and are subject to change.
• Once inside the Sabi Sand Reserve, pass the turnings to Savanna Castleton, Singita and Idube. At t-junction turn right for Dulini.
GPS: -25.1670 (latitude), 31.703796 (longitude)
|01 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2014|
Prices include accommodation, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, safari activities, nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers, laundry service, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip.
A single supplement is not charged, for the first two single rooms per booking. Any additional rooms will be levied with a 50% supplement.
Looking for the best Kruger National Park self-catering & Luxury Lodges deals?
& receive free premium gifts